I would like to take the opportunity to thank those folks and organizations who have been huge supporters of mine through this process or who do great things for indie authors or for literacy.
READERS & FANS
I’ve said this before and I mean it… every reader is a gift! Thank you to the readers who gave an unknown author a chance. Also a huge thank you to those readers who have become fans and friends. Your active support has truly given me the confidence and inspiration to keep writing and pursuing this dream. You are one of the biggest reasons I love what I do. So thank you, thank you, thank you! XOXOXO
There are a few folks who have become my “home team” – so to speak – for writing and publishing my books. I would not be where I am without them! As a writer, you know that when I say, “Words aren’t enough!” just how much these folks mean to me.
- My Family – especially my Mom who helps edit and my Husband who listens to my ideas ad nauseum.
- The Wild Rose Press & my editors, Lill & Mary – for taking a chance on me and being so great to the authors in your house!
- Wendy – my awesome friend and critic/editor who I found through Indie Book Reviewers (link).
- Jason – my friend and cover designer for the Svatura series.
- Elayne – my right hand who helped me get started on the business side of things.
- My Critique Group & Partners – whose feedback has been invaluable and who I found through a fellow author reaching out to encourage me.
- Mia, B.R., Jessica, Dariel, and Diantha – for an awesome experience publishing my first collaborative effort. You guys rock.
- Kate McMurry – for being so willing to bounce concepts around with me and really help me think.
- My Beta Readers – You know who you are and your feedback has been invaluable.
- Masquerade Crew – For the best darn promos and blog tours a gal could hope for.
- My RWA chapters and conference friends and fellow authors. You all rock!
REVIEWERS & BOOK BLOGGERS
To the folks below I’d like to offer my heartfelt thanks. I started out self-publishing and many of you gave a completely unknown author a chance when she had one book with no reviews. Others have been helpful, easy to work with, or just plain nice while working on blog tours and guest posts. Your support – through honest reviews and feedback, hosting guest blogs, and other promotions – and your willingness to use your precious time on indie authors and new authors to the market makes an immeasurable difference to authors like me.
- Adriana – She’s Got Books on Her Mind
- Cara – Love, Peace, & Books
- Jade Kerrion – JadeKerrion.com
- Kate McMurry – Amazon Top Reviewer & Author
- kacunnin – Amazon Top Reviewer
- Kirsty – All In One Place
- Leslie – Tic Toc
- Neysa – B.O.O.K.L.I.F.E.
- Theresa – Fade Into Fantasy
- Liberty Ann – Snifferwalk Books
- Dianne – Tome Tender
- Iris – Paranormal Cravings
- Mark & Diantha – Masquerade Crew
- Michelle – Indie Reviews Behind the Scenes – Internet Radio
- Carrie – The Mad Reviewer
- Annetta – Fresh Fiction